Sunday 31 January 2016

Top tips for revision | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello 
Is it just me or do tests and exams make you feel sick ? I absolutely hate them, purely because I am scared I haven't done enough revision, so that's why in this post I have decided to help you out with some of my best revision tips.

1- Buy new equipment 
when revising you need to make sure you have a clean and fresh page, so your mind can concentrate on the task. So buy a new notepad, pens and definitely highlighters or any types of colours.

2- Highlight/ colour things 
Visual aids will always help because your mind find them easier to memorise. So make sure when revising :  highlight/ underline a few key terms, draw some visual aids nearby, use colours that catch your eye so you can read it easier. 

3- Get away from distractions 
Make sure when revising you don't sit in a room with people chatting or the TV blaring because you will not be able to concentrate, so instead go into a room with no distractions and you could maybe turn on some quiet music that you enjoy to help with you getting into the revising mood. 

4- break the work up 
My teachers are forever saying this with things such as homework and recently I have discovered that in fact they are right. Make sure that you don't do your work the night before for hours on end instead an alternative could be that you do it for 30 minutes every night. 

That was my top 4 tips for revision. I hope this can in some way benefit at least 1 person, also if you are doing an exam anytime soon I wish you the best of luck and you can do it!!!
Until next time 
B1tsandbeautyy 
Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is super useful, I have had a lot of tests recently and i agree with the distractions, I have to be somewhere quiet.

    Wi xx

    white-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete