Sunday 17 January 2016

Top 5 Lip Products | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello Everyone 
Today's blog post is about my favourite lip products at the moment !! The products featured are all drugstore and non expensive ! Enjoy

5- MUA shade 11 
This is a pretty good lipstick because it is £1 from superdrug, which I think is amazing but also I was surprised at the good quality of the lipstick. It is full of pigmentation and also is quite moisturising and that's why it made it to number 5 on my list ! 
4- Makeup Revoulution ( Rebel with a cause) 
This is number 4 on my list because I think the colour comes off more of a deep red than a purple but is nice a pigmented and also isn't dry. This is also only £1 from superdrug.

3- Max Factor ( Feline red) 
This is the prettiest red colour ever ! I is also super moisturising and has really lovely packaging. I am not sure of the price as I got it as a present but i believe that it is around £5.99.

2- Kate Moss lipstick ( 05 ) 
I purchased this a few days ago, as this was my first Kate moss lipstick I wasn't sure what to expect but I absolutely adore it. The colour is so beautiful and it has beautiful sleek packaging.
1- Stila ( Meg) 
I am obsessed with this lipstick and think that it is the prettiest packaging. It also is a nice nude colour and is the most moisturising on my lips. It is usually around £16 but I got it for £5.99 at my local outlet centre. 

That's it for this blog, I hope you have enjoyed !  I would love to hear what your favourite lip products are !! 
Until next time 
Lots of love 
B1tsandbeautyy ❤️💗




No comments:

Post a Comment