Monday 11 January 2016

Spotty Skin | b1tsandbeautyy

Hey everyone 
Today's blogpost is all about spots and the reason I am doing this blog is to help guide you guys in your spot troubles. 

I have battled with whiteheads and blackheads alot  (so far ) .So for this blog I am going to give you some tips on how to help get rid of your spots. 

Make sure to wash your face. Now by this I mean wash it with a face cloth and cleansing facial wash, because just water doesn't really work.

Try Spot creams and blemish sticks.
Just experiment, buy as much as you can and you will soon find what works for you, trust me. I personally really like the witch blemish stick.
- Don't wear as much makeup - Now I know how annoying it is when you want to wear makeup but you don't want to aggravate the spots so maybe wear less makeup.

- Drink more Water - i have recently been drinking a lot more water and has seen a huge improvement in my skin and I have been getting a lot less spots.

- To get rid of blackhead - I had many blackheads on my nose and the best solution is to get nose strips, they hurt but work really well.

So that's it's for today's blog, I hope you found it useful. If you have anymore tips I would love to here them ! 
Lots of love 
B1tsandbeautyy 
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment