Monday 25 January 2016

Chats with b1tsandbeautyy | b1tsandbeautyy

Hey guys 
I really enjoy writing chatty blogs, so that's why I am doing another one and this one is all about you & the future, enjoy !! 

The future, I think is a very daunting  thought that gets processed through your mind every so often. The reason I say this is because when you think about it, the future is the biggest unknown element in your life. To me this is scary because you don't know what it will hold, good or bad. But at the same time we have a little controlling of  our futures.

Now the control we have we must use to benefit our future selfs and by this I mean is in a years time I will be taking my GCSE exams which will determine my qualifications and jobs for the future, so I must ensure that I reach the best grades I can to help myself out in the future and this could be carried out in all different aspects of life. Another example of this could be in sports, an area which I don't particularly enjoy but I realise that if Istart  exercising more than I will become more fit and my health will benefit in the future.

The main point I am trying to reach is that we can't control our futures but the little control we have we must use to benefit our life for the future 
Until next time 
Lots of love 
B1tsandbeautyy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment