Wednesday 6 January 2016

Chats with b1tsandbeautyy | B1tsandbeautyy

Hello 
Unfortunately I didn't get round to posting on Tuesday but I am posting today !! I was going to do a tag but then I decided to do a chatty blog because I got good feedback on my last one, so consequently I have decided to do another and this one is going to be about friendship. 

To me friendship is like a whole new world and something that everyone will experience throughout their lives. I have had many amazing friendships and still do, all of which I am truly grateful for. 

But unfortunately not all friendships end well as I have experienced. 
Not long ago I had a really great friendship with a girl who was very similar to me. We had many days out together, slept round each others houses and we became very close and I was go as far as to call us best friends. We were friends for about a year and a half, but then things started to go wrong and she decided to move on to other people, but to this day I never fully knew why she abandoned our friendship and now she hardly looks at me at school, which really hurt me. 
Nevertheless I have a really big group of people who I am really close with now and they make me laugh so much and I really value all of our friendships. 

Anyway what I am trying to get out of this is that when it comes to friendships what I have learnt is that some people will come and go but you should always look out for these special people who are kind, caring, funny and honest because to me these are the good friends in life. 
"Good friends are like the stars, you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

Love 
B1tsandbeautyy 


Ps. I would like to dedicate this blog to my squad, I love you guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment