Wednesday 20 January 2016

Makeup Starter kit | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everyone 
Today's post is another makeup post because i really enjoy writing makeup posts at the moment. This post is all about helping people who are starting out with makeup !! This post is also a collab with the wonderful Freya (@blondeblogger18). Enjoy ! 

1- Powder 
Powder is probably the first makeup product I ever bought because powder is really easy to apply and also you can blend it well so it won't look like you are wearing anything. The first powder I purchased was from MUA which I think is a perfect company to buy from when you are first starting out with powder. Even though now I have Rimmel Londons Stay matte. 

2- Concealer 
Concealer is another good thing to have as for me I found that it helped me cover up blemishes when I wasn't so comfortable with my skin. I think again when you are first starting to wear makeup you shouldn't buy really expensive makeup, so I use to buy Rimmel Londons' wake me up concealer.


3- Bronzer/ Blusher
I think adding more colour/ definition to your face is key because the last thing I would want is to end up looking like a powdery ghost !! My first blusher and bronzer was again bought from MUA and I think that they were very good and also a very reasonable price.

4- Eyeshadow 
I don't think this is a must have item but I really enjoyed trying out eyeshadow looks when I was first experimenting with makeup and I think that it is nice to have a small eyeshadow palette. I think that the collection eyes uncovered pallette is a really nice pallette to have. It is also non expensive and is pretty good.

5- Mascara 
Now to me I absolutely love mascara so much and I believe that it is a key item but you don't want to go from wearing no mascara to wearing a dark clumpy black mascara. So i would get a brown coloured mascara as its viable but not too visible, a really good one is Rimmel Londons extra super lash in brown.

That's it for this week my lovelies !!! I hope you have enjoyed. A massive thank you to Freya ( @blondeblogger18) For collaborating with me. I will leave her blog linked below 
Until next time
Love you lots 
B1tsandbeautyy ❤️
Xxx

Freya's blog :: 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment