Monday 8 February 2016

My Current Makeup Wishlist | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello 
Only one week till half term !! I am so ready for lye ins because getting up at 7am isn't very nice haha! Any ways for today's blog I have decided to do a makeup Wishlist which is basically a list of makeup which I really want to get or buy. Now I have shortened this list because if not  we could be here for days ! 

1- Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette 


I am obsessed with this palette as I have heard some amazing reviews on it and think it looks amazing. To be honest I think I would prefer this to one of the naked palettes.


2- Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer 



This also is meant to be very good. I would especially like a eyeshadow primer as my eyeshadow always wears off throughout the course of the day which is super annoying so I think I would like a eyeshadow primer.

3- Nyx lip butter 


I am so desperate for one of these it's unreal they look so lovely and creamy. I just imagine that they would be really soft on the lips and also quite colourful.


4- Loreal infallible powder 


My powder is nearly run out and I desperately need a new one so recently I asked on my Instagram ' 'which powder do you really recommend ?' and most of my replys were the loreal Infalliable powder and because I trust you guys I have put it on my makeup Wishlist.

5- Benefit Lollibalm


I have the sample of this lipbalm and it is absolutely amazing !! It smells delicious, it's lovely and pigmented and it's super moisturising. So I would really like the full sized Product.  

Thank you very much for reading !! Comment what makeup piece you would like to own.
Lots of love 
B1tsandbeautyy 
Xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment