Thursday 25 February 2016

40 beauty questions tag | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello 
Today blog is actually a tag  because I haven't done one in a while and this is one I have been so desperate to write !! Enjoy ! 
SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?

About 2 times a day 

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combination which is annoying because one minute it's so out and the next it's really dry 

-What is your current facial wash?

 The AEOS dew facial each which I love with a passion

-Do you exfoliate?

No I am actually really lazy with exfoliating and only do it once in a while

-What brand do you use? 
 I use the AEOS exfoliating cream

-What moisturizer do you use?
Nivea cream 

-Do you have freckles? 

No I don't 

-Do you use eye cream?

Occasionally and if I do it the Foy global one. 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

At the moment I don't, I get the occasional spot but not acne. 


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?

I use Rimmel London wake me up or Rimmel London match perfection both in shade 200 soft beige 

-How about concealer?

I use either Rimmel Londons wake me up concelear or maybelline instant anti age, which is really good but the wrong shade for me!! 

-Do you know your undertone colour?

No I don't ! 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I have never had a proper pair so I don't really know.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes of course !! 

-What brand of mascara do you use?

My favourite is they're real by benefit or smashbox newest one ( I  have the mini version of both of the products) 

-Sephora or MAC?

Mac because there isn't a Sephora in the UK 

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No but I know someone who does, if that counts ! 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No but I am thinking of buying the urban decay primer potion

-For the face?

Yes I have the maybelline pore eraser by baby skin 

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Lady Luck by w7 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid because my pencil eyeliners don't have a lasting finish 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Very often 

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I don't mind them 

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Kiko in 913 or stila in the shade Meg 

-How about lipgloss?
Benefit coralista, i love it so much !! 

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Sugar bomb by benefit 

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

I love drugstore makeup as it can be high quality for half the price 

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

All the time, I really want to take an online makeup course, so I am waiting to save up enough money to do it 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

When people wear eyeliner like its eyeshadow, like what are you doing ?!?! 

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I am loving rose gold nude shades at the moment 

-Which celebrity always has great make up? 

Kendall and Kylie Jenner !! 
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Concelear, so I don't look like a zombie

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes as much as I adore makeup I strongly believe that I am comfortable in my own skin 

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Sometimes 

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Benefit or Mac even though I am loving Kiko at the moment 

-What do you think of Makeup?


I love makeup with all my life, it's my passion and I get so much joy and happiness from it 

I hope you have all enjoyed this blog because I loved writing it 
Lots of love 
B1tsandbeautyy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment