Thursday 3 March 2016

5 people I would love to meet | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everyone
Today's blog is something I have seen on blogs a lot recently and I believe it will be really fun to read back !

5- ant and Dec
Who wouldn't want to meet any and Dec, they have presented some of the best shows ever and they are so funny but also I believe that they are so genuine and lovely people ! Also I think it's so cool how they have been beatfriends for such a long time !

4- Colleen ballinger
Colleen ballinger is my absolute idol she works so hard all the time, just for people to smile and laugh and I think that's why I would love to meet her also her Hawaii vlogs are my favourite things ever and she just makes me smile and that's why Colleen is on my list !

3- Adele
Well who wouldn't want to meet adele ? 1) she has an incredible voice and 2) again it seems like fame hasn't effected her as a person and she seems so genuine.


2- Anastasia (floral princess)
I think that ana is the most inspiring youtuber because she is the same age as me and also she has very similar interest to me, also I think she seems so kind and that she has an amazing personality so I would love to meet her and talk to her.


1- Zoella
This is the number 1 person I would love to meet because she inspired me so much and she has grown my passion for blogging,YouTube and beauty. I also think that zoƫ is a really genuine and caring person.

Thank you so much for reading today's post ! Also I have recently created a YouTube channel so I will link that below, I would love if some of you could check it out or maybe even subscribe !!
Lots of love
B1tsandbeautyy xx

YouTube ::YouTube channel !

No comments:

Post a Comment