Sunday 20 March 2016

#nomakeupmonday | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everyone
First of all let me address some things, 1) I am so so sorry I didn't not post once last week, I don't want to make an excuse but last week I have been flat out with school work and revision, so I didn't really write any blogs. I promise it will never ever happen again. 2) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 2000 PAGEVIEWS !!!!! That is incredible, it honestly means so much ! So thank you all !

Now let's get down to blogging, As you know makeup is my hobbie,passion and life really ! I wear makeup nearly every single day, not because I am not confident in my skin or anything like that but just because I enjoy wearing makeup and creating makeup looks.
Unfortunately though that is not the same for everyone else who wears makeup, some people wear it because they lack in confidence when it comes to their skin. No one should ever be made to feel like that.

So when I was deliberating what this blog could be I realised that some people when they take selfies hashtag #nomakeupmonday and that struck alarm bells in my brain !! I thought that I should use this overused hashtag and make it mean something to me and to you.

From now on once or twice every month I am going to have a #nomakeupmonday and you should too ! It's pretty self explanatory really, all you have to do is on a Monday in the month ( or every Monday in the month ) you should not wear any makeup.

Again like I previously said for me it's not that I am not confident enough in my bare skin,, it's just that I really LOVE makeup. But I am doing this to let my skin have a rest day every once in a while, because we all need to rest some days!

Anyway that's it for this random Sunday night blog, I will be posting two more blogs this week though !!
Lots of love
B1tsandbeautyy ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment