Tuesday 29 March 2016

When I grow up ? | b1tsandbeautyy

hello everyone
Sorry for not posting blogs as regular, I haven't been very motivated but I am trying my best to keep writing ! Today is another chatting blog post. It's all about what I want to be when I grow up.

For me leaving home and growing up is a very daunting experience and I suppose for most 15 year old girls it would be. Recently I have thought a lot about what I want to be when I grow up but most importantly who I want to be.

What I want to be :

My dream job for when I am old enough is to become a youtuber and blogger. It's my passion, even though there are so many different people out there so desperate for the same job. I would just love to be like zoella but 100% better (if that's even possible). I want to be a role model and someone inspiring for others.

Even though I wouldn't mind working in places like SLG because I would like to work in marketing. I have researched SLG many times now and I love the work they do and I would love to work for them.

Who I want to be :

For me, when I talk about who I want to be it comes down to two things :

Being a happy person. I want to enjoy every day and wear a smile on myself every minute of every day. I want to be known as the person that was always there and always smiling. To me this is a really big thing.

Being a healthy person. This is so important to me, I hate to see families suffer through illnesses and heart ache of lost ones. I don't want my family and friends to feel like that, so that's why it's important to me that I stay healthy and fit

I hope you have enjoyed this short but sweet blog. Hopefully it has got you thinking about who you wasn't to be and what you want to do with your life, but please don't waste it.
Love
B1tsandbeautyy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment