Thursday 10 March 2016

Lolli balm Product Review | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello Everyone
Happy Thursday ! Today's blog is a product review on a product I have recently purchased and am loving ! I find it very funny how I have never done a product review ! Also a big thank you for nearly 2k pageviews !!!!

The lolli balm is a lip balm/stick by benefit, which as you know is my go to makeup brand. It is part of a collection including the posiebalm, benebalm and cha cha balm. You can also purchase the tints which are lollitint, benetint, positing and cha cha tint !

Lolli balm is a pink colour, I have had the mini 1.4g version which I got in the frisky six set ! Last weekend I purchased the full sized version recently for £14.50 which can been seen as expensive but I believe that it is good and reasonable for the product you get !



The reason I love the lollibalm so much is because it's a lovely colour for everyday and school. Also it smells absolutely amazing and it is most probably the most moisturising lip product I own. It also stays on your lips for a good 4-5 hours, which is good for a lip product as most of my other lip products only last about 10 minutes before they are gone !


I think is you are looking for a good quality lip balm which you can wear everyday and that will benefit your lips than one of the benefit balms is definitely what you should be looking at. They may be more expensive than drugstore brands but they are definitely worth it

Love
B1tsandbeautyy ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment