Tuesday 16 February 2016

Should you start Blogging ? | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everyone
A few days ago it was the 6 month anniversary of b1tsandbeautyy blogs and it has made me realise how happy and confident I feel in doing this blog.

On Wednesday 9th of September I started my blog and I haven't looked back since. My blog makes me feel like a better person because it's my little corner of the internet where I can write down my thoughts and feelings. Obviously this is a big part of why I started blogging, but the question I am here to ask is should you start blogging ?

Blogging is a great way to express yourself in writing and the best part about blogging is it can be about you in any way.
I chose my blog to be non anonymous but you could be an anonymous blogger so people don't have to know about you personally.
Also you don't have to be the best writer or photographer because I definitely am not but I still have achieved quite a lot.

What I am trying to say is when you are blogging you can do it your way and its your blog to write on or draw on or post photographs on. It's totally up to you

Also I would like to thank all of my readers for everything over the past 6 months.
Lots of love
B1tsandbeautyy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment