Saturday 12 September 2015

Makeup Collection - Rimmel London ( collab with Makeupwithmolly )

What's up Guys, 

So this is my First Blog Collab with Makeupwithmolly ( hopefully their will be many more to come) and we have decided to show you guys some of our collections !! So without further ado here is my Rimmel London makeup collection <3



So as you can see this is my favourite brand ever and especially for base makeup ! My life goals is to own every single piece of Rimmel London's collection lol ! 

1st - wake me up foundation ( £8.99 from UK drugstores) this is my absolute favourite foundation ever. it has really good coverage ( as I find with every foundation from Rimmel London) the anti fatigue works very well and I wear it for school as it makes my skin look good ! I have school photos on Monday so this is a must for Monday ;) 

2nd - Stay Matte Powder ( £4.99 from UK drugstores) I have this quite light but I think most powders are light. I like this powder but don't wear it in the summer with foundations as it feels like to much to wear. again it's really long lasting and good coverage.

3rd- apocalips lip lacquer ( £5.99 from UK drugstores) this is so pigmented but I don't really enjoy lip lacquers as I didn't relalise when I was buying it but it's very dry and not very long lasting. 

4th and 5th - soft Kohl eye liner (£3.99 from UK drugstores) I have it in grey and green and I personally wear grey more as it goes with more outfits and looks ! But they are very good .

6th - Match Perfection Foundation ( £6.99 from UK drugstores) this is a really nice foundation as well it more liquids so it's easier to apply and looks more natural than the wake me up foundation. I really love the coverage and the way it's long lasting. 

7th- Matte BB Cream ( £7.99 from UK drugstores) i wore this more when i was first discovering makeup as it a moisturiser and foundation so it's not as heavy as foundation ! I do really like this product though .

8th - sun shimmer bronzer ( £5.99 from UK drugstores) again I really enjoy this bronzer but compared to my NYC I find this bronzer quite shimmery and shiny. I used this a lot in the summer as it looks quite nice in pictures ;) 

9th - wake me up concealer ( £5.99 from UK drugstores) this is a really good concealer with anti fatigue and vitamin C. I always buy them a shade lighter so it brightens up it under my eyes to make my skin look brighter. 

Thank you very much for reading this remember to check out the rest of the collab Makeupwithmolly's makeup collection :: http://makeupwithmolly.blogspot.co.uk 
To find all of these products :: http://uk.rimmellondon.com
I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and until next time .. 
See you soon 

Sarah 
- B1tsandbeautyy x 





No comments:

Post a Comment