Saturday 26 September 2015

25 Facts About Me

What's up Guys 
sorry I haven't posted on my blog in a while I am trying to improve it for you guys and make it more unique and enjoyable. I have decided that for today's blog post I would give you a little more Info about me by doing the 25 Facts tag! I really enjoy reading these types of posts and hope you will enjoy them too !! 

1) My name is Sarah 
2) I have Brown eyes and Brown hair 
3) I am average height but used to be pretty small
4) at school my favourite subjects are Art and Business 
5) at school the subjects I don't enjoy are science and maths 

6) I am an Irish dancer and really enjoy it 
7) I have an iPhone 5c in White 
8) I really enjoy being with my friends they all mean so much to me 
9) I have a Black cocker spaniel called Oscar who is 6 years old
10) I absolutely love beauty and fashion 

11) I am an aspiring you tuber/ blogger 
12) I really like to please people 
13) I would describe my self as quite a sensitive, shy person 
14) I like to follow the crowd and rarely like to stick out 
15) My favourite High end brands would be Benefit and Mac 

16) I am a spender ( definitely not a saver) 
17) I have an obsession with Makeup Brushes 
18) I have a younger sister 
19) One of my best friends also has a blog (makeupwithmolly) 
20) A job I would like to do in the future is be a hairstylist or beautician 

21) I would love to have my own brushes range 
22) when I find things difficult I struggle to persevere 
23) My favourite drugstore brands are Rimmel London and Bourjois
24) Boots and super drug are my favourite shops ever 
25) When it comes to makeup I will try everything 

Ok guys so that was 25 facts about myself ! I hope you enjoyed and if you did leave me a nice little comment to read.  Until next time my little friends...
See you soon 
B1tsandbeautyy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment