Thursday 1 October 2015

Makeup monthly favourites - September

Hi Guys

Hope you are all having a great week ? I have decided that this blogpost will be about the products I have used the most during September. 
 
Rimmel London's Match Perfection Foundation ( 200-soft beige) 


As you know I am a very big fan of Rimmel London and really enjoy all of their products especially their foundations!! Recently I have favoured wearing this foundation more than my other ones,  as this is lighter, easier to apply and provides a more natural look. Which  is essential for me and certainly the look I prefer for school . I really love this foundation, it's a bit more expensive but definitely worth it and would  recommend you try it.

Links :: http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/face/match-perfection-foundation-0


Seventeen cheek stamp - ( cheek of it ) 


I bought this product a month ago and haven't put it down since !! When I was in boots they had an offer ( when you bought £5.99 worth of seventeen makeup, you got a cheek stamp free) and I couldn't resist. I think it is possibly the best blusher I have ever had ! I find that's it's so pigmented and very good at blending in. I would 100% buy this product again and I would recommend it to anyone. 

Links :: http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Cheek-Stamp-Blush_1436061/


Mua Lip Liner - ( Brooding Plum ) 


This is a really good lip liner especially for the price ( £1). This lip liner its amazing, I love the colour, it is perfect for lining and filling in your lips and the colour is so nice. Overall I think Mua is a really good brand especially for younger girls starting to explore the wonderful world of makeup. ( I remember I use to use MUA makeup for everything when I was starting to use makeup ) This is a really good buy and a definite recommend.

Links :: http://www.muastore.co.uk/lip-liner


NYC lip crayon - (Park slope Peach)



Ok so I am going to finish off with my favourite product this month which is the Nyc lip crayon ! If you didn't know this I absolutely love lip crayons and they are my favourite lip products, so when I saw this I knew I was destined to have it !! This is the best lip crayon I have ever purchased it's super mosturising but not greasy and it has a nice pigment.

Links : http://www.newyorkcolor.com/uk/makeup/city-proof-twistable-intense-lip-colour#040-south-ferry-berry


Ok guys so that was my monthly favourites ;)
 I hope you have enjoyed and a nice little comment would be much appreciated. Until next time my friends.... 
Lots of hugs 
B1tsandbeautyy xxx 




2 comments:

  1. Such a good post, thank you!!! Your pics are great quality too! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some lip liners, so I think next time I go to superdrug/boots I'll have a look at the MUA ones! Nice psot xox

    ReplyDelete