Sunday 18 October 2015

Things I love about Autumn

Hi guys
Hope you have all had a really good week and happy Friday !!!! Today I thought it would be fun to tell you guys some of the things I love about Autumn and why ! I hope you enjoy and let's get started ! :) 
(All these pictures are mine, you are welcome to use them but please give credit.)

| PUMPKINS|
I don't know why but I love,love,love pumpkins and not just because they are super fun to carve but they are super good in food and drinks ( yes I am talking about Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte) also they are extremeley photogenic as you can see from this picture I took below ;) 



| JUMPERS|
This is amazing ! That feeling when you get out all of your jumpers and when it's a super cold day and you have your warm jumper on. Also you can never have to many jumpers so I would just keep buying them :) ( thank you to my sister for modelling In this pic ) 



| LEAVES | 
Omg this is probably the best thing ! Leaves are so cool in Autumn ! One because they make really nice photos and that crunch when you step on them makes me feel so happy !! 




| BOOTS| 
Boots are the most comfortable footwear known to man ( in my opinion) especially UGG boots they are so comfortable and fluffy on the inside also they make my feet super warm which makes me feel very happy.



|SUNSETS| 
For some reason I find that Autumn and winter sunsets are much nicer then any other sunsets and at the moment the sunset that I have captured have been incredible and they look really edited but I didn't even put a filter on them.



 That's it for today guys. Sorry if you were expecting a beauty post today I just thought I would change it up a bit today and make it more autumnal. 
Love you all very much 
Until next time
B1tsandbeautyy xx 











No comments:

Post a Comment