Tuesday 27 October 2015

B1ts and Beautyy answers :)

Hi guys 
I was really struggling to come up with an idea for this blog, so after many hours of scouring other blogs I decided to do a q and a !! All of the questions have come from Instagram; so thank you to everyone who commented and asked me questions.

Q) Favourite Makeup Brand ? 
A) This is a really hard question actually; if we are talking about drugstore it would have to be Rimmel London or makeup revolution as I find their products are really good quality for the price. If I was about higher end it would be Benefit or Mac because I really love their products and also their packaging is pretty cool too.

Q) lip smackers or eos? 
A) ummm, well because I live in the Uk I actually don't own an eos as the only shops that sell them where I live is topshop and river island and they are like £8.00 so I haven't bought one but I love the way they look and would really like one but I have previously owned the fizzy drink lip smackers and I thought they were cool so because of that I would have to go with lip smackers. 

Q) what made you start Instagram?
A) well I just really love makeup and beauty related products and I got inspiration off people like Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter because I love what they do and I admire them and I want people to benefit from work that i do whether that's on my Instagram or my blog.

Q)Fave product at the moment? 
A) my one favourite product at the moment would have to be my wake me up concealer as it gives such a nice look and it gives a really nice coverage.

Q) If you could only use one makeup item what would it be? 
A) probably mascara as I love trying out different mascara as they all make your eyes look just that little bit different. 

Q) what is your favourite lipstick?
A) at the moment my favourite lipstick is a lipstick by makeup revolution in the shade dare ( which is a deep red colour) it's a really nice colour and also it's only a pound which is amazing.

Well that's it for today guys and gals !! again thank you so much for the people who submitted questions to me on Instagram 
Until next time 
Love you all 
B1tsandbeautyy xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am thinking of doing a Q&A on my blog some time soon but my followers on Instagram and Twitter aren't really asking me anything :(

    Don't forget to love yourself!

    http://one-of-those-blogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete