Wednesday 11 November 2015

3 ways to wear... A jumper |

Hi Guys
I am so super excited about this blog as it is a fashion blog collab with indiajasmineblog, who has such an amazing blog ( I will leave links below) and because it's slowly turning into winter we thought it would be a great idea to do a winter fashion blog. Hope you enjoy !

Outfit 1 - Casual winter look 
This look is probably one I would wear the most out of all of them as it's super easy to chuck on if you are in a rush or wanted to wear the same jumper but just dress it up a bit. Also the scarf is very fashionable and I am wearing it a lot the moment.

Scarf - river island - £8 
Jumper - Ratchet - £19 
Leggings - George Asda - £8 
Nike - roches - £40 


Outfit 2 - The chilled look 
This look is really easy to pull off and it also looks nice and relaxed or those chilling days with your friends.






Jumper-Ratchet - £19 
Leggings - George Asda - £8 
 Boots - ugg Australia - £100 

Outfit 3 - The turned up look 
This look sound really weird but I wear it quite often especially around Autumn time. Generally speaking all it is, is turning up the sleeves of your jumper and the ends of your leggings just a bit not by much though.

Jumper-Ratchet - £19 
Leggings - George Asda - £8 
Nike - Roches - £40 

That's all for today folks !! Thank you so much for reading, hopefully you have enjoyed it ! If you have I would love to hear about how you would dress your jumpers. Also big thank you to my sister for helping model these looks. 
Lots of loves and hugs 
B1tsandbeautyy ❤️
Xxxx

 Links : http://indiajasmineblog.blogspot.co.uk







3 comments:

  1. I love your style, it looks comfy as well as looking nice. I love your shoes may keep an eye on them at christmas.

    Have a great week xx

    white-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, comfy is key! Definitely I really recommend them. This comment has made my day. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Omg I love this post so much!! So interesting

    ReplyDelete