Thursday 19 November 2015

Book Review : Life With a Sprinkle Of Glitter

Hi Guys 
Happy Thursday ! I am super excited to write this blog as I love books and I really like reading Book reviews ! I hope you enjoy.



 Louise ( sprinkle of Glitter) is a famous British youtuber and amazing blogger and I truly admire her as a person, I was absolutely delighted when she revealed that she was working on her very own published book. Louise has a lovely bubbly personality and I believe it really shone  through the whole book.


The contents are very varied such as Beauty, Advice and Lifestyle which are all chosen so well and put in such a good order. Of course, there are some chapters that didn’t fully apply to me but I still enjoyed reading them just as much as the other ones.


Another thing I love about this book is that every single page is so visually appealing and pretty. It's shows that a lot of hard work went into every page and that really shows.
Overall I would really recommend this book to anyone. It's a great book to help you with so many things In life and it feels like Lousie is directly speaking to you. Which I love !! 
I would rate this book a 10/10 as I really enjoy everything about it and at a price of £12.99 I think it is well worth the money.

Hope you enjoyed today's blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it ! If you would like to leave any comments below I would really appreciate it ! See you soon 

Lots of love and hugs 
B1tsandbeautyy xx




2 comments:

  1. This book is definitely one of my favourites, I love Louise so much and it's so nice to have all her advice in a book xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete