Friday 1 January 2016

New Years resolutions 2016 | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello Everyone 
Happy new year !!! So today's post is the typical blog you would expect to find at the start of a New Year. Now I will probably not be able to stick to these but I will give it my best go. I have come up with my top 5 resolutions.

1- Drink more water.
I really don't drink enough and get dehydrated on a regular basis, also water is meant to hydrate your skin and fight fatigue (tiredness).

2- Stop procrastinating 
This is one of my worst habits, if I don't want to do something I will do anything else to not be able to do it and it really needs to stop as if I don't work hard I will lose out. 

3- Revise More 
This is kind of the same issue as the procrastination, I absolutely hate revising I think it is the most boring thing to have to do (with school) and I need to revise as  I have exam week coming up 

4- Start running 
I like running,but I am to lazy to do it... I do exercise but I feel like it's not enough and if I start running it will improve my health and body. 

5- be more productive 
What I mean by this is usually I have days where I feel like doing nothing and I really want that to stop so I need to be more productive. Some examples may be : walk my dog, bake something etc. 

Well I hope you have enjoyed this blog, I would love to hear a New Years resolution of yours below 
Lots of love 
B1tsandbeautyy xx



2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! I keep wanting to start one but then end up failing... Yours is wah better though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete