Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lush Collective Haul | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everybody 
Happy 1st of December !!! For today's blogpost I am doing a lush collective haul, which is essentially my lush collection at the moment. I hope you enjoy and if you spot some of your favourites down here leave a comment below.

Bath bombs ! 

Think pink 
Think pink is such a nice bath bomb, it smells so nice ! I have purchased this bath bomb frequently throughout The year because I love it so much.

Intergalactic 

This is the first time I have ever bought a intergalactic bathbomb and I am so excited to try it out !!!!!

Star Dust

This bathbomb is part of the Christmas collection, I think this is a really pretty bath bomb and think it looks so photogenic!! 

The experimenter 

This one apparently looks really nice in the bath because the colours apparently make the bath look amazing but I don't really like the smell of it.

Butter bear 

This smells amazing and looks sooooooooo cute. This is probably the cutest bath bomb from lush.


 Bubble bars 

Candy mountain 

Oh my god ! This is the most amazing product from lush ever. I have two of these so far because I love them so much, they smell gorgeous and make the best baths ever.

Magic wand 

 I have yet to use this one but it's a reusable one which Is a plus and also it smells like snow fairy which is so lovely.




Thank you very much for reading today's blog, unfortunately the quality of the pictures isn't the best but I will get that fixed for the next blog 

Lots of love 

b1tsandbeautyy ❤️ xxx




1 comment:

  1. Intergalactic is my favourite bathbomb ever, you are in for a treat! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete