Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Play list | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everyone 
Today I am in such a Christmassy mood because of this I  find that listening to Christmas music really puts me in the mood to party ! I thought what better than to share with you my Christmas playlist, so here are my top songs this Christmas!

Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande
Fairytale Of New York by The Pogues
All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith
Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) by Julie London
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas by Michael Buble 
Last Christmas by Wham! 
Driving home for Christmas by Chris Rea 





Hope you enjoyed today's short blog post. Please appreciate this picture above because I love it ! 
See you soon 
Lots of love 
b1tsandbeautyy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment