Tuesday 22 December 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello Everybody
Wow Christmas has come so quickly this year and to be honest it is my favourite time of the year so for this blog I have decided to tell you my favourite thing about Christmas in a countdown!!

3- the build up
when I was younger I used to be more excited for the actual day but now that I am older I find the build up is actually really exciting !! To see my town become alive because of the Christmas shoppers and the bustle of the streets.

2- Being with family and Friends
Christmas is a perfect time for being with my family and friends and I think it is so lovely to be with my family around Christmas. It's another lovely dya to make precious memories.


1- The thought
Every Christmas Day I just like to think about how lucky I am to have my lovely family, to receive amazing presents and to just have a wonderful day. So this Christmas please just think how lucky you are to be alive and have family and friends.


Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you have enjoyed this blog, please be safe around Christmas and have a wonderful time
Lots of love
B1tsandbeautyy
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment