Tuesday 29 December 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015 | b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everyone
I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas. Today's blog is going to be about what I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas. If you don't like posts like this,please stop reading now.
Also I am not trying to brag or boast in any shape or form and I am extremely grateful for everything I have received.

My Harrington Jacket 

This was a surprise and I absolutely love it. It's a burgundy shade. 


Adidas Stan smiths.
These were another suprise and they are so beautiful. 

Pandora Ring 
I have wanted a Pandora ring for so long and was  ecstatic when I received it. It's a small diamond heart.

A peach and pink handbag 

This handbag is a new look handbag it is medium sized but is so lovely ! 

Light up mirror
This is a no7 mirror and it lights up and you can choose what brightness you want, which is perfect for makeup. 

Victoria's Secret spray - love spell 

This was another thus I had asked for and it smells like cherry blossom and peach. I think it is a lovely scent and absolutely adore it. 

Fantasy perfume. 

This is 100mls. I received this off of my aunty and it smells amazing and the packaging is great aswell. 

Watch.
This is a swatch watch in black. I really like it because it is subtle and also really comfortable.

Makeup
I have received loads of makeup over Christmas from brands such as  stila, benefit, max factor and superdry beauty.

Brushes 
I also relieved lots of brushes from brands like real techniques, Lottie London and Kirkland.



I also received  clothes, money and lush products. But that's all for now guys, thank you very much for reading today's blog, comment down below your favourite present this Christmas. See you soon
Lots of love 
B1tsandbeautyy 
Xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment