Thursday 26 November 2015

School Makeup Routine| B1tsandbeautyy

Hi Guys 
Today's post I have decided to do my day to day school makeup routine, even though I do not have pictures of me applying the makeup I have pictures of all of the products and tools I use. Enjoy !! 

Step 1 -  Concelear 
The first thing I do is apply my Concelear, (which is rimmel London's wake me up Concelear) with my Concelear brush by studio London. I don't have another Concelear so I solely use this one and I think it has ok coverage but is not the most long lasting.
Step 2 - now because it is Autumn/ winter I use a different foundation ( which is Rimmel London's match perfection) this is because my other foundation gives a more Spring/ summer look. I apply this with my recent purchase which is the Eco tools foam applicator, I have to admit I am enjoying this but many people have recommended the real techniques beauty blender sponge as a better option.

Step 3 - Next I add powder to set my base look and I just use Rimmel London's stay matte powder which I really enjoy and have worn ever since i started wearing makeup. I apply this with my lottie London powder brush which is amazing and probably one of my favourite brushes ever. 
Step 4 - contour. One of my favourites steps. I use seventeens contour palette which I use a lot, even though I do not use the highlighter as it isn't very effective. I apply this with the real techniques contour brush which is so good, i then blend it in with my real techniques buffer brush.
Step 5 - I don't use my powder highlighter, I use benefits' sun beam highlighter. Which I LOVE so much and use it very frequently. I just apply it to my cheek bones with my buffer brush by real techniques.
Step 6 - after I have finished doing my face makeup I concentrate on my eye makeup. Firstly I use benefits' they're real primer, which I got as a free gift from Elle magazine and absolutely love. It adds extra volume and definition to my lashes.
Step 7 - after the tinted primer has dried, I then apply my benefit they're real mini mascara which is another product which I love !! 
Step 8 - To finish off my school makeup routine I apply one of my lipbalm or lip crayons, on this particular day I decided to wear collections work the colour lip butter in the shade cappuccino.

Thank you very much for reading today's blog ! I apologise for the bad quality pictures as all of the picture were taken at night. It would make my day if you let a comment. Have a good weekend !! 
Lots of love and hugs 
b1tsandbeautyy ❤️
Xx 

Disclaimer: all of the opinions are my own, this isn't a sponsored blogpost.








1 comment:

  1. Great post, so wanna try the contour kit! X

    Phoebe & Abida || phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete