Tuesday 20 September 2016

Are Kylie Lip kits really worth it?

Hey guys 
Today's post is about my makeup child and that is my Kylie Jenner lip kit. 
As you can tell I am in love with my lip lot as so many other around the world are but in today's blog I am going to be asking myself is it really worth the hype or the price?!? 

So my lip kit is posie K and I got it out of money from my 15th birthday. Overall the product cost me £19 which I think is very good as it comes with a full sized liquid lipstick and a lip liner. 

Firstly I think that the liquid lipstick is worth it, this is because it is a very pigmented product, which is 100 percent true as sometimes I only apply one layer and it is enough colour. Also it is extremely long lasting and many people around me have picked up on how long the product last as I can eat and drink and the product is still wearable, this is great as it only need 1 re application usually for a full days wear. 

I also really like the lip liner as again it is very pigmented and last a long time but also It is very smooth on my lips when I apply it and the packaging has made it very easy to apply.

So overall I am a really big fan of my Kylie Jenner lip kit like so many other people. 

The only big problem I have is the delivery, it took around 2 weeks to arrive which I don't think is terrible considering I live around the other side of the world. 
But when mine came I had to pay a customs charge ( this may only apply to the UK)  of £11 which made my overall shipping price £21.45 which I think is a bit extreme considering that it's more than the actual product 

So overall I do think the Kylie Jenner lip kit is worth It and I will be ordering more hopefully in the next few days. Even though I would recommended it I would say be careful of delivery charges and custom charges 

That's it for today's blog 
Love 
B1tsandbeautyy 

No comments:

Post a Comment