Monday 12 September 2016

Why I love autumn| b1tsandbeautyy

Hello everyone 
I am very excited that it is finally September and as much as I do love summer, I start to get a little bit sick of it and desperately want a new season to kick start. 
I love everything about autumn/fall and I know it may be a little early to start talking about this new season but I am going to anyway. 

The first thing I love about autumn is the temperature because summer can sometimes get a bit sticky and sweaty ( ew gross I know) and winter can be very cold and chilly, but autumn is that nice comfortable living temperature because as I am writing this it is a mild night with a cool breeze which is so refreshing. 

Another this (which is totally beauty related, I know I am sorry) is the autumnal makeup shade. Now this paragraph just screams dark, plum shaded lips and dark brow eyeshadow.This year I really really want to get a dark lip look that's nice an autumnal but not too dark as last year I didn't dig dark lips as much. 

The clothing is another massive part of why I love autumn because I am not the biggest fan of vest tops and shorts (for summer ) or coats,scarfs,gloves,hats and 100 other layers (for winter). So autumn is perfect as I love wearing jumpers, jeans and boots/shoes. 

Also the landscape and the tones and shades of autumn are all so lovely. There is nothing nicer than the soft brown and red leaves falling down onto piles and piles of red and brown. (This next part is so detailed but 100% true) Also the crunch of the leaves as you step on to them is such a nice sound. 

Anyway that is it for today's blog, don't forget to leave a nice comment down below detailing why you love autumn. 
Love 
B1tsandbeautyy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment