Wednesday 20 July 2016

long time no blog ?!?

Hello everyone,

As I am sat in my lesson daydreaming, I think back to when one of my friends asks me when I would blog again because she enjoyed the read. Truthfully it got me thinking about my blog and about how I just abandoned blogging completely for awhile.
I still do my YouTube and my Instagram daily but for some reason I just stopped blogging and I don't know why because I really enjoy writing the bogs and I enjoy feedback about my blogs.

I really feel like I have let the whole blogging thing go and I feel really ashamed because of it. I think my main excuse for the lack of blogs is probably writers block and lets be honest it happens to the best of us. One thing I know is that from now onwards my life will get busier with going into my final year of main school and my exams all of which have priority, of course.

That is why I know that I am not going to be able to promise a blogging schedule because I believe that I pressure myself into making blogs which end up with the blogs either being of bad quality or just rushed and not thought about. So I will be blogging more leisurely and my blogs will be published when they are published. For example whether that is once a week, twice a week. 3 times a week or once a fortnight. I will let you know.

The good thing is I am now just finished school (like literally today haha) for summer which means  I will have lots and lots of time to write blogs, take pictures and film videos.

Anyway that is all for today.
B1tsandbeautyy xx


Ps. make sure you are up to date with all my social media

Instagram : @b1tsandbeautyy
Twitter : @b1tandbeautyy
Snapchat :b1tsandbeautyyx
YouTube: b1tsandbeautyy xx
                          

                                                                          





                                       10 beauty points if you read the whole thing :)
                                                                   xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I missed your blogs so much! But I hope you have the best summer, and also I cannot wait to read some more of your posts

    WI xx

    white-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete